Angola Business Visa
Complete the Embassy Visa Application Form
Email Everything To Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for the visa to arrive via secure mail
- From 72 Working Hours
Duration of Visa
- Single Entry 3 Months
- Single Entry £105
UVS Service Fee
- Single Entry £305
- Special Delivery £12
- 9am Delivery £25
- Saturday Guaranteed Delivery £25
- 9am Saturday Guaranteed £35
- Courier Varies
Passports should be:
- Valid for at least the next 9 months from entry in Angola.
- Four Consecutive totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp(does not include the page reserved for “observations”.
- Photographs One recent (under 6 month old) passport photo (45mm x 35mm) taken against a white background.
- Glued on The Form
Complete AngolaVisa Form
- Be addressed to the Embassy
- Be on company letterhead paper
- Include the name of the applicant,
- Specify the purpose of journey
- Include the name of the organisation(s) to be visited,
- Specify the requested number of entries and the length of visa required
- Include an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant
- Be signed by the applicant’s supervisor or the company’s HR department
Original Letter from UK Employer
An original letter of invitation or a good colour scanned copy. The letter must be addressed to The Consular Section, Embassy of Angola, 46 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3DP. Letter must include the below
- Include the applicant’s position
- Include the signatory’s position
- Include the dates of leave and dates of return to work
- Applicant full passport details
- DOB of Applicant
- Include the applicant’s start date at the company
- Be provided in the original format
Commercial License Copy
- From The Inviter
Company Registration Copy
- From The Inviter
Revenue Collection Document
- From Inviter
Flights and Hotel Booking
Colour Copy of Utility Bill
- UK Driver Licence
- Recent bank statement
Yellow Fever Certificate
- Colour Copy of the certificate
NON UK OR EU/EEA PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Non UK or EU/EEA passport holders must have a valid UK visa in their passport and should provide the original and a copy of their permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year(except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in the UK).
- recent bank statements and proof of UK residence
Why Choose Us?
Unique visa services will help you move to UK, get your e-visas and Travel visas done in no time. Moreover, passport renewal and document legalisation are just a matter of few clicks with us. UVS is your one-stop corporate service provider who along with other established parties offers high quality assurance for your relocation, insurance needs and secure your visa efficiently.
If you live or work in Central London, Unique Visa Services will arrange for your documents to be collected FREE OF CHARGE!
Established in 2008, our expert professionals have delivered over 47,000 successful visa applications from all around the world- this is how we justify us! We strive really hard to meet our customer’s expectations. Expert professionals who know all the ins and outs of visa application procedure are the secret behind our high success rate.
At UVS, we have an extraordinary team of masters who adore effective listening and excellent communication skills. Our humble staff provides best in class customer support through all possible means of communication. In case of emergencies where you need urgent passport and visas, speak to our advisors and get everything done in shortest possible time. We also make sure that you get your passport and visas safe and secure.