China Family Visit Visa!
To Get Your Visa quickly! Connect with us In Secure Way!
China Family Visa Fee!
- Normal 5 Working Days
- Express Up to 48 Working Hours
Duration of Visa
- Up to 24 Months
- Normal £151
- Express £182
UVS Service Fee
- Normal £125 plus VAT
- Express £175 plus VAT
- Normal £301
- Express £392
China Family Visa Requirements!
- Passports should be valid for at least the next 6 months when you enter
- China and two totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp(does not include the page reserved for “observations”.
A copy of passport photo page
Photographs One recent (under 6 month old) passport photo (45mm x 35mm) taken against a white background.
A completed Chinese visa application form, cannot be filled by hand. Please ensure the signature is identical to the one on your passport.
Please print and sign
Photocopy of passport
A copy of passport photo page. Also copy of previous China Visa.
PHOTOCOPY OF THE INVITING ID
- PHOTOCOPY OF THE INVITING PARTY’S ID CARD
- PASSPORT AND RESIDENCE PERMIT (IF NOT CHINESE NATIONAL)
LETTER OF INVITATION
Invitation letter (signed with pen not electronic) which include information about the applicant, including their
- Date on Letter
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Planned visit, including arrival date(s), place(s) to stay
- Details of any financial support to be provided
- The relationship between the applicant and the inviting party
- information about the inviting party
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- Signed by the inviting party.
- Proof of Relationship. Original and photocopy of EITHER marriage/birth certificate OR notarized certification of kinship, showing the family relationship between the inviting party and the applicant.10.
- Original and photocopy of a valid UK residence permit.
- THE S2 VISA is for stays of no more than 180 days, and is available to spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, grandparents, parents-in-law, and spouses of children of the inviting party.
Proof of Relationship
If the inviting person is related to you then you must provide a proof of relationship ie birth certificate or marriage certificate depending on relationship
NON UK OR EU/EEA PASSPORT HOLDERS
Non UK or EU/EEA passport holders must have a valid UK visa in their passport and should provide the original and a copy of their permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year(except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in the UK).
Please note currently the visa office is only open Tuesdays and restricted on what they are processing
Postage and Packaging
Why Choose Us
Unique visa services will help you move to UK, get your e-visas and Travel visas done in no time. Moreover, passport renewal and document legalisation are just a matter of few clicks with us. UVS is your one-stop corporate service provider who along with other established parties offers high quality assurance for your relocation, insurance needs and secure your visa efficiently.
If you live or work in Central London, Unique Visa Services will arrange for your documents to be collected FREE OF CHARGE!
Established in 2008, our expert professionals have delivered over 47,000 successful visa applications from all around the world- this is how we justify us! We strive really hard to meet our customer’s expectations. Expert professionals who know all the ins and outs of visa application procedure are the secret behind our high success rate.
At UVS, we have an extraordinary team of masters who adore effective listening and excellent communication skills. Our humble staff provides best in class customer support through all possible means of communication. In case of emergencies where you need urgent passport and visas, speak to our advisors and get everything done in shortest possible time. We also make sure that you get your passport and visas safe and secure.
Highly Recommended By 100's of Clients
As per Chinese laws and guidelines, and based on the standard of correspondence, as of 1st November 2018, all the Chinese Visa Application Service Centers in London, Manchester and Edinburgh (hereinafter alluded to as ‘Visa Application Centre’s) will take fingerprints of all visa candidates in the interest of the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in the U.K.
Please note that fingerprints are not required for:
- Kids under 14 years of age and grown-ups more than 70 years of age;
- Applicants who have fingers mutilation or for whom the fingerprints can’t be collected for various reasons.