Fiance Visa/Proposed Civil Partner Visa For UK!

If you wish to enjoy your engaged period with your love in the UK, then Fiance Visa UK is the best solution for you.


What is a Fiance Visa?


Fiance Visa that you can apply for to reside with your fiance in the UK. Although this is not a permit to work or study in the UK, it allows you to remain in the territory for six months(tentative). During this period, you need to get married to the same individual.


What is the eligibility to apply for a Fiance Visa UK?


If you wish to apply for a fiance visa application, the main criteria are:

  • The age of both the partners should be at least 18.
  • You should plan to be married within 6 months.
  • Your Partner should be a permanent resident or citizen in the UK
  • You should be able to prove your relationship
  • The sponsor should have a total income of at least £18,600 per year (flexible according to savings)
  • You need to clear the English language test
  • You should not fall under the general grounds for refusal


Can I extend the period of the Fiance Visa UK?


Although the process of extension is a little tough, it is not impossible. You can apply for the extension by providing valid reasons for the same. You need to meet these requirements for that:


  • You must be residing in the UK with a valid fiance or civil visa.
  • You should have a valid reason behind why you could not get married in the pre-specified period.
  • Other requirements for the fiance visa


How much time does it take for the fiance visa approval?


Once the application is submitted, it may take 2 to 3 months (sometimes it may take longer if the home office requires further verifications) For quick resolution and results, you should make a strong application, file all the required forms perfectly, and comply with the guidelines.


What are the fees for Fiance Visa Application and other related forms?


If you are applying from outside the UK, then the fee for Fiance Visa UK is £1,523. And for those applying from inside the UK, you need to pay £1,033.

What do I need to fulfill the Genuine Relationship status?


The best way to fulfill the Genuine Relationship status is by providing all the documents asked. Be ready for personal questions like how you met, where you met, how long have you been together, etc.


Why Unique Visa Services?


The professionals at Unique Visa Services provide the best UK Fiance Visa Advice & Assistance possible. Our registered express will help you along the way and assist you with everything. Call on +441619562003 or +442072052282 for more.

Our lines are open 365 days a year to assist you. 


The fee for the application is about £1523. You also need to keep an eye on other charges that get involved with the application as you proceed.

To check your financial stability, you need to make sure that your sponsor’s annual income should be at least £18,600. The cost varies as per dependents and children.

If, due to some unforeseen reason you could not get married within the 6 months, you can apply for an extension. What you need to make sure is that your reason is strong and genuine. The chances of extension are low but never negligible.

As stated, you need to get married within 6 months of the approval of your Fiance visa. Once you are married, you can get this fiance visa converted to a spouse visa very easily through applications. 


This is the case with the marriage visa. If you wish to marry in the UK, you can apply for a marriage visa for £95 and get married in the country within 6 months of the approval.

When the government clears your Fiance Visa Application, you will be allowed to enter the country for up to  6 months. You need to get married to your partner within this duration to

There are certain maintenance and accommodation terms as well that the partners have to fulfill.

If you submit all the required documents properly, you do not need to worry about rejections. However, if your Fiance Visa UK application is rejected due to one or more reasons, you can appeal further.

Once you are married to your partner, you can switch to the spouse visa. For this, you need to get married within the prescribed period of the visa (6 months). With the help of this spouse visa, you can even work or study in the country.

Highly Recommended By 100's of Clients

Contact Us!