Valuable India Visa Services From UK
- Passport- Validity at least 12 months
- Completed and signed Indian Visa form.
- Two recent photographs of 50×50 mm each.
- For non-residents- Proof of residential address includes utility bill, statements etc.
- PS: One recent bill and other must be 2 year old provided by the service providers.
What you need?
- A scanned copy of letter of Invitation by Inviting Company
- Original letter (on company letterhead) from the UK company
Check out the complete requirements for your Indian Business Visa here.
- Two recent passport size photographs -50×50 m each.
- Signed and completed passport.
- Note: We will require cruise itinerary if you are on cruise.
Check out the complete requirements for your Indian Tourist Visa here.
Indian E Visa
- Scanned copy of passport
- An email attached with a photo taken white/off background
Check out the complete requirements for your Indian E Visa here.
For Tourist and Business Visa: Generally it takes 3 working days for Express service and up to working days for Normal service.
PS: We have to book an appointment with the embassy and this takes up to three more days.
Non-British Passport holders
Must need to provide 2 utility bills (one must be recent and another must be 2 year old and of the same provider). Otherwise, it will take 15 working days.
How to apply!
- Select your Country as China and visa type you want from the search box above.
- Complete the forms (Both Declaration and Application) which are mentioned under requirement docs of particular country.
- Send documents to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery.