Get A Visa For India Work Visa!
To Get Your Visa quickly! Connect with us In Secure Way!
Indian Work Visa Fee!
- up to 10 Working Days
- 48 Working Hours
Duration of Visa
- Up to 12 Months Multiple Entry
- up to 10 Working Days £388
- 48 Working Hours £388
UVS Service Fee
- up to 10 Working Days £200 plus VAT
- 48 Working Hours £250 plus VAT
- 10 Working Days £628
- 48 Working Hours £688
- Form Filling £50 plus VAT
Indian Work Visa Requirement!
Passports should be valid for at least the next 6 months when you enter India and two totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp(does not include the page reserved for “observations”.
Two recent 50mm x 50mm size photographs with light background.
A completed Indian visa application form, cannot be filled by hand. Please ensure the signature is identical to the one on your passport.
An original letter of employment from the applicant’s UK employer. This letter must:
- Be on company letterhead paper
- Include the applicant’s full name as stated in their passport
- Include the passport number of the applicant
- Include the date of issue of the passport
- Include the date of expiry of the passport
- Include the name of the company of employment in India
- Request “Employment Visa”
- State the city/cities of employment. [If already stated in the contract, the letter must state on which page of the contract it appears]
Copy of Contract
- Be signed by both parties
- Have a specific clause for payment of income tax in India [This must be highlighted]
- State the salary in Rupees [This must be highlighted]
- Show the complete chain of employment from the UK to the intermediate contracting company, to the company in India in cases where the applicant is not being directly employed by an Indian company
Evidence of academic qualifications
- Evidence of academic qualifications in the field of the job applied for.
- This must be provided as a copy of professional diploma(s)/certificate(s)/credentials.
- If learning on the job a copy of their C.V showing what qualifications they have
Proof of Purpose
- This must be provided as a copy of the Registration Papers of the Company that is offering the Employment
Letter of Introduction
- An original letter of introduction from the applicant. This must state that employment has been offered and applicant has to write an acceptance letter to confirm he is taking up the position in question
Submission Authorisation Form
Please note anyone related to Pakistan must apply in person. Unfortunately we are unable to help in anyway. This means any document information, time, form filling etc. Please see Embassy website below for further help
Postage and Packaging
Why Choose Us
Unique visa services will help you move to UK, get your e-visas and Travel visas done in no time. Moreover, passport renewal and document legalisation are just a matter of few clicks with us. UVS is your one-stop corporate service provider who along with other established parties offers high quality assurance for your relocation, insurance needs and secure your visa efficiently.
If you live or work in Central London, Unique Visa Services will arrange for your documents to be collected FREE OF CHARGE!
Established in 2008, our expert professionals have delivered over 47,000 successful visa applications from all around the world- this is how we justify us! We strive really hard to meet our customer’s expectations. Expert professionals who know all the ins and outs of visa application procedure are the secret behind our high success rate.
At UVS, we have an extraordinary team of masters who adore effective listening and excellent communication skills. Our humble staff provides best in class customer support through all possible means of communication. In case of emergencies where you need urgent passport and visas, speak to our advisors and get everything done in shortest possible time. We also make sure that you get your passport and visas safe and secure.