Long Term UK Work Visas

Skilled Worker Visa

From 1st of Jan 2021 ‘Free Movement’ has stopped. Anyone outside the UK will need to apply for visa in order to work in the UK (even EU nationals)

Skilled Worker Visa category has replaced the ‘Tier 2 General’ visas . people can apply to come to the UK under new point based system. You would still need a job offer from an  approved employer (the sponsor) 

You will need minimum of 70 points under different characteristics, some of these are tradeable. You will be able to claim points for your qualifications, English level, job skill level, salary and if your job is in the skill shortage category

You can apply for dependents to join you in the UK and they will be able to work without restriction. But you need to be able to accommodate and support yourself and dependents without recourse to public funds.

If you are looking to apply for Skilled Worker visa, please feel free to contact us at UVS. We can discuss the main requirements and the different characteristics under which you can claim points. we can calculate your points to see if you are eligible to apply.

We can also help your employer to apply for Sponsorship Licence, if they already not have one.

engineer, space, female
guardian angel, doctor, health-2704181.jpg
Health and Care worker Visa

If you are a medical professional, you can come to stay and work in the UK, to do an eligible job.

you would need a sponsor (home office approved employer) who can offer you a job with atleast the minimum salary, required by the home office. you will also need to meet certain English level criteria

Everyone including EU nationals will need a visa to enter the UK under this category (except Irish citizen)

You can bring your family members with you. This visa is issued for the maximum of 5 years. if you meet the eligibility criteria, you may be eligible for permanent residence in the UK afterwards.

Intra Company Transfer Visa

If your employer has a UK branch, you can come to the UK to work for your employer under this category. there are two sub categories:

Intra-Company Transfer Visa: You should be working for your employer for at-least 12 months unless you will get paid £73900 or more per year. minimum salary for this category is £41500 per year

Intra-Company Graduate Trainee Visa: If you have worked for your employer at least 3 months immediately before the date of the application, you can come as a Graduate Trainee for a managerial or specialist role. It is issued for the maximum of 12 months period.

In both the categories, you can bring your family members as your dependants to the UK. You will need to pay appliction fees and NHS health surcharge for each applicant.

adult, bald, beard-1868750.jpg
clouds, landscape, beyond

Minister of Religion Visa (T2)

Sportsperson Visa (T2)

pictograms, sports, symbols

Contact Us!