Be assured that we will not disclose personal Information to third parties without your consent. By using our site, you agree to the terms of the Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement. Unique Visa Services Limited reserves the right to expand and/or modify this Statement at any time.
Unique Visa Services Limited shall only use your data for the purposes for which it is provided or for purposes to which you have consented. We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act which are – any data gathered is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights
What we collect
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number
We usually collect the information that is required to complete your application forms for visa purposes. Credit card transactions are processed through one of the major third-party credit card processing companies. All your information is encrypted and is used only to complete the appropriate transactions. Our database stores only the last four digits of your credit card to complete the verification and approval process.
HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
We maintain the data that we collect in providing our services to clients, for certain periods of time that we have determined; after which such data will generally be erased or securely destroyed. (In case of UK immigration, it is mandatory requirement for immigration advisors to keep the data for at least 6 years)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to forward to embassies for your visas and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In relation to data security, you accept the risk that data transmitted to us through this site via electronic means may be intercepted before reaching us or may be accessed by unauthorised third parties, or exploited unlawfully. We do not assume any responsibility for guarding against the acts of third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages incurred or suffered as a result.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Circumstances where we may disclose your personal information:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any other legal agreements which apply to us; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Unique Visa Services Limited and its staff.
- In addition, we may process your information where we are required or permitted to do so under applicable law, where required to do so by any Government agency or law enforcement.
How to Contact us:
Unique Visa Services Ltd
Arthur House, suite 3C