Russian Visa Services From UK!
Follow Four Simple Steps For your Application!
Select the country of destination and visa type below.
Fill The Application Form and Gather the Relevant Documents
Drop off or send the document via Royal mail special delivery
Pick-up passport and visa or we can send back to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Search Visa Requirements
WHY CHOOSE US!
- Phone Lines Open 7 Days A Week!
- Free Collection from Central London
- VALUE FOR MONEY
Russian Business Visa is designed for applicants attend business meetings or generally meet suppliers or potential suppliers. Russian business visa is issued up to 12 months multiple entry depending on the invite. To obtain a Russian business visa you will require the below documents-
- One passport photo
- Application Form
- Official Invite letter from the Ministry of foreign affairs in Russia
Russian Visa Information!
Get complete assistance from our knowledgeable visa advisors in obtaining a Russian visa.
Russia is the world’s largest country, with a long history and a diverse ethnic population. To visit Russia, all foreign nationals, including UK citizens, require a visa. In most situations, the visa applications will take roughly 20 business days to be processed. To get visa to Russia, UK citizens must additionally go through a biometric process, which can be done at one of the visa application centers in London, Manchester, or Edinburgh.
A Russian Federation visa is a document that allows you to visit Russia for a set length of time. The visa specifies your entry and exit dates, as well as your name, passport information, and trip purpose. Please keep in mind that your Russia visa Services as both an entry and an exit permit. Leaving the country may be more difficult than entering it if you lose it or stay past your scheduled departure date.
Russia through the cruise ship
Citizens of the UK who intend to travel to Russia can do so by plane or cruise liner. Passengers passing through Russia on cruise ships with the assistance of our legally licensed firms can rest in Russia for 72 hours without a visa. Please see the list below for cities that foreign nationals can visit after arriving in Russia by cruise ship.
If the foreign national intends to continue their travel by air after arriving in the country through the cruise, they will require an exit visa.
Russian visa types
There are numerous Russian visas available at our unique visa services UK, depending on one’s reason for visiting Russia. Every person has their own set of specifications, the application process, and prerequisites. We used to be issued a variety of visa for Russia by the authorities. The following are some of the most prevalent forms of our Russian visas.
- Russian tourist visa:
If foreign national wishes to visit Russia for tourism, they must apply for a Russian tourist visa. The foreign nationals can also participate in exhibitions, auctions, medical consultations, and surveys while on a tourist visa. However, once entering the nation on a tourist visa, the traveler is not entitled to participate in any business activity. Russian tourist visas are typically valid for 30 days and can be given for single or double entry. It is worth seeing that the visa’s validity date will coincide with the dates of your legal invitation.
If foreign citizens want to stay in Russia longer, they should apply for a visa extension with our service before it expires. In some situations, however, the consulate will decide the validity of the visa after thoroughly evaluating the foreign national’s request. It should be remembered that overstaying in Russia without valid documentation will result in serious legal penalties. The foreign person faces deportation, fines, court hearings, and a ban from returning to the country.
The following are the conditions for obtaining a Russian tourist visa:
- The foreign national must present their passport, which must be valid for six months and contain two blank pages. If you are a UK citizen with a British passport issued after January 2017, double-check that you have signed it before your departure date. British citizens have been denied entrance to Russia on multiple occasions simply because they did not sign their new passports.
- A photograph must be submitted, and it must have been taken within the last three months. The foreign national should snap the picture against a white background and have it printed on high-quality paper, and the applicant should have a neutral face in the photos, and the full-frontal view should be available.
- To obtain a Russian tourist visa, you must produce a tourist voucher and confirmation. A legalized official from the Russian foreign ministry must sign and stamp the tourist voucher.
- The tourist voucher must also include the dates of arrival and leave, matching the dates listed on the visa application form.
- The visa application sheet should be filled out entirely, and the applicant should double-check it for inaccuracies. If you have trouble filling out the visa application form correctly, you may always turn to our organizations for assistance. Our skilled team will assist you through each step of the visa application process, ensuring that you acquire a tourist visa to Russia without delay.
- If you are unemployed or self-employed, make sure you have enough money in your bank account to maintain yourself financially during your visit to Russia. To demonstrate financial stability, a UK person must produce a bank statement from the previous three months, with a minimum credit balance of a certain amount for each day spent in Russia. Please be aware that numerous visa applications have been denied because the applicant failed to submit a bank statement to verify his financial stability.
- Russian tourist visa for children
If your child is under 18 and coming to Russia with you on the same passport, there is no need for a visa. However, if the child’s name is not listed in their parents’ passports, an application for a new visa for the youngster should be submitted. If the minor travels to Russia with only one parent, Russian embassy officials may request authorization when filing for a child visa. If this occurs, a letter of authorization from the parents should be provided and signed before a notary.
It is important to sign immigration cards when visiting Russia.
Every time a foreign national visits Russia, they must sign an immigration card. At passport control, you will be granted an immigration card. This immigration card is divided into two portions, each of which must be signed by the traveler. The authorities will keep one part of this immigration card, while the foreign national should keep the other portion safe. When the foreign national departs Russia, they must present this document at passport control.
Special note: While traveling across Russia, it is critical to keep your immigration card safe. Most hotels and tourist homes in Russia refuse to rent rooms to visitors who do not have an immigration card, citing security concerns.
Repeat travelers should know that certain UK nationals may have been granted three Russian tourist visas in the preceding year. These individuals should provide a personal statement that explains the reason for their frequent visits. This letter should explain why a fresh visa is issued and ensure that the applicant signed the declaration.
- Russian crew visa:
Foreign crew members of international transportation such as aircraft, trains, ships, motor vehicle drivers engaged in cross-border transport activities, or the accompanying family members of the crew members of the ships mentioned above are awarded crew visas.
- Electronic visa to Russia
A tourist, business, or humanitarian travel to Russia is possible with an electronic Russian visa online. An e-visa has a 30-day validity period, and an e-visa holder can stay in Russia for up to 8 days from the date of admission throughout that time. There are several types of e-visas available:
- scientific-technical relation
An e-visa to Russia is a new type of visa that can be obtained in less time. Only citizens of the Russian Federation’s government-designated states are eligible to apply for an electronic visa. Only the oblasts of Saint Petersburg and Leningrad, the Kaliningrad region, and the Far Eastern Federal District are eligible for an e-visa.
- Russia business visa:
Foreign people who seek to enter the country for business purposes are granted business visas. Business visas are typically valid for three months and include both single and double entrance privileges, depending on the needs of the foreign citizen. In some situations, business visas will be awarded for twelve months after analyzing the traveler’s needs. The foreign nationals will be allowed to enter Russia numerous times during that time.
The requirements for obtaining a business visa are as follows:
To get a business visa, the foreign national must provide the documentation listed below.
- They should provide the actual passport of the foreign national, with two blank pages. If the applicant requires a multiple-entry visa, his passport must have two blank pages facing each other.
- Along with the completed visa application form, the applicant must provide a photograph.
- It is necessary to present a copy of the Russian invitation. It should be enclosed that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or other regional representatives must endorse this letter of invitation.
- Note that the letter of invitation must include the applicant’s name, the purpose of travel, dates of entry and departure, and other required information.
- The official’s signature authorized to invite foreigners to Russia should also appear on the invitation letter.
- Foreign individuals who arrive in Russia with a valid visa but an expiring passport will be refused entrance. To prevent these complications, the traveler should transfer their visa from a canceled passport to a new passport before embarking on the journey.
- Russia works visa:
Work visas are granted to foreign people who wish to work in Russia. Work visas will have a validity period ranging from 90 days to three years. For 90-day visas, single and double entries are permitted, whereas visas with a longer validity period allow for multiple entries. The foreign citizen must additionally submit a business introduction letter from the UK employer and an invitation letter from the Russian organization, and the basic documentation requirements of a passport, photograph, and visa application form. It should be noted that either the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its regional representatives must approve the invitation letter.
Special note: To get a work visa, the foreign national must also present a medical certificate obtained within three months of the application’s submission date. People applying for work visas must also have a negative HIV test.
If you already possess a valid work visa, you should cancel it first before applying for a new one.
- Private visa
A private visa can be obtained by a foreign national who wishes to visit relatives or acquaintances in Russia. The foreign national must provide the documentation listed below to get a private visa.
- Passport valid for a long time and has blank pages.
- A color photograph was taken within the last three months.
- The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has approved a letter of invitation.
- To demonstrate their financial soundness, the applicant should produce bank statements.
- The visa application sheet must be filled out completely and accurately. People may find it difficult to fill out the visa application form and overcome this problem, and you may turn to our services for assistance.
Note: All documentation and supporting documents must be written in either English or Russian. If you answered NO to the previous job and educational institutions, you must provide a signed covering letter with your visa application form to validate your answers.
- Russia student visa
Students who have been accepted into Russian educational institutions are eligible to apply for a student visa. It is mentioned that students visiting Russia for a short period should also apply for this visa. The applicant must submit their passport, visa application form, and photographs to receive a Russian student visa. The foreign individual must also present a valid invitation from Russia’s Ministry of Internal Affairs’ General Directorate for Migration. The candidate must additionally produce a negative HIV certificate when applying for a student visa.
Foreign citizens should keep their immigration card safe until they leave Russia, regardless of whether they have single or multiple entry visas. If the foreign national’s immigration card is lost or damaged, they should contact the local authorities immediately and request a duplicate card.
- Russia transit visa
If they stay in Russia for less than 24 hours, UK residents are not required to obtain a visa. Even though a British citizen does not require a visa, they must meet the standards listed below while in the nation during this time.
- A passport that is valid and has one blank page.
- The foreign nationals should remain in the airport’s transit area.
- The British person should continue their journey on the same airline and terminal.
- The traveler should be passing through somewhere other than Belarus or Kazakhstan.
- The foreign national should have enough money and the necessary documents to get to the next destination.
Suppose the foreign national intends to stay in Russia for more than 24 hours during the transit. In that situation, they must apply for a transit visa and submit all required documents, including a passport, visa application form, pictures, proof of travel plans, and proof of sufficient cash.
- Humanitarian visa
Foreign nationals visiting Russia for various cultural activities and events linked to sports, science, and religion are granted humanitarian visas. A humanitarian visa’s duration extends from three months to one year. It allows passengers to enter the country on a single, double, or multiple entry basis, depending on their needs. A foreign tourist must submit a six-month valid passport with two blank pages, a recently taken photograph, and a visa application form to get a humanitarian visa. Aside from these standard credentials, the traveler must also present an invitation letter from the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs’ General Directorate for Migration. An introductory letter from the candidate’s UK employer must also be included.
Note: The invitation letter should include the host institution’s official seal and legal address, as well as all of the foreign traveler’s trip details, such as entry and exit dates, the purpose of visit, and so on.
If the overseas candidate is self-employed, three months’ bank statements are required. It should be highlighted that the applicant’s bank statement for the duration of the visit should show a current balance of a certain amount each day.
- Russian highly skilled migrant visa
A foreign individual should apply for a highly skilled migrant visa to work as a highly trained specialist in Russia. Unlike other visas, the application form for this one must be completed in Russian. The foreign national should fill out the information listed below in the application form.
- The applicant for a visa must fill out their passport information in Russian.
- They should include material that verifies skills in a specific field.
- The applicant should state if they have specialist knowledge or qualifications in any particular field in the visa application form.
Note: A foreign national should know that a highly skilled migrant visa and a work visa are different.
Russian visa application
Sometimes, looking at a Russian visa application is enough to persuade visitors to return to their home country. Aside from the paperwork and lengthy processing time, Russian visa requirements are frequently more stringent than those of other nations. Bank records and proof of property ownership in the United States are frequently requested by consular authorities. Except for cruise passengers, tourist visas necessitate signing a contract with a Russian Federal Tourism Agency-registered organization. There is a lot of paperwork to deal with, even if you are looking around independently. Unique visa services UK was founded to assist tourists in obtaining Russian visas. Our owner and other staff members have years of expertise speaking Russian and establishing ties with consulates and embassies worldwide. Our offices are also placed in every city in the United States that has a Russian consulate. Our travel experts will go the huge mile for you, even if you apply for a Russian visa in Los Angeles. We will make sure your documentation is filled out accurately and returned to you promptly by the nearest consulate.
With our expedited service, unique visa services UK can rush to a Russian consulate or embassy and get your visa ready as soon as the application can be processed. When it comes to processing your applications, do not put yourself through excessive delays. Our team will guide you through the procedure and get you on your way to Russia. Furthermore, different consular sections and officers may have varied visa requirements for tourists, business travelers, and those visiting private citizens.
Things to have in mind when approaching for a visa
- Registration requirements
All foreign travelers to Russia must register with the local GUVM branch within seven days of their arrival. This is usually handled by the organization or individual sponsoring/inviting the visitor, but it is worth double-checking. Failure to register with the GUVM might result in a fine and expulsion from Russia in the worst-case scenario.
- A card for migration
The migration card is a kind of identification granted to all foreign nationals entering Russia at the border. It must be displayed together with the passport whenever Russian officials request an identity check. If you misplace your migration card, you must notify your local office and pay for a replacement.
- Russia’s Exit
- Your arrival visa will double as an exit visa in addition to allowing you to enter the nation. You must mention the exact date on which you will depart the country, and if you fail to do so, leaving Russia could be difficult.
- Visitors who stay in Russia for more than three days will be required to apply for an existing visa, and it can take up to 20 days to process. Only a valid reason can be shown to overturn this.
Who needs a Russian visa or permit?
The vast majority of countries require a visa to enter Russia. This must be obtained before you arrive in Russia. Despite Russia being a European country, it is not a member of the EU/EFTA, and it does not provide visa-free travel to EU/EFTA countries other than Croatia and Iceland for stays of up to 90 days. People of the Commonwealth of the Independent States and Cuba are exempt from visa requirements in Russia. Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cuba, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan citizens do not require a visa to visit Russia. Citizens of certain countries can enter Russia without a Russian visa but can only stay for 14-90 days and specific purposes. To enter Russia, citizens from all other nations will need a Russian visa.
Call us/visit us!
Unique visa services UK can assist visa to Russia from UK and many other foreign nations who seek to visit the Russian Federation in obtaining Russian visas. More than one million vacation fantasies have been realized thanks to our service. Our personalized services make traveling easy and stress-free for you, so avail us now for your journey.
Highly Recommended By 100's of Clients
You can travel with peace of mind here and yes; it is relatively safe for tourists. Whereas, there are certain regions where restrictions are being imposed by the Government.
- Original Passport
- Application form
- One passport-type photograph
- Hotel Voucher
- Addition Documents- You may need to provide certain additional documents depending upon the circumstances. We will be able to assist you once you are done with the application procedure.
It is a document that allows you to stay in Russia for a specific period.
Unique Visa Services can help you secure your Russian Visa from UK.
Folks, it could take up to 20 working days while, if it is an urgent application it will usually take three days.
Why would you choose not to travel to this wonderful country? Russia, as one of the largest countries, is something difficult to be missed by the ardent travelers out there looking for an exciting adventure. It is indeed a wonder-filled country you must consider to plan a visit.