- UK IMMIGRATION
- E visa
- Document legalisation
Same Day UK Visa
UKVCAS Super-priority/Fast Track Service
Making UK visa applications can be stressful and most of the times you have to wait for months for your application to be processed by the UKVI that can further create stress and uncertainty especially if you are under time pressure.
WHAT IS THE SUPER PRIORITY/ TRACK SERVICE?
Since Nov 2018 the UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services (UKVCAS) is the new system for processing in-country application for UK visas. It is operated by a new commercial partner ‘Sopra-Steria that handles all the processing of visa applications including confirming your identity, enrolling your bio-metrics if needed and submission of supporting documents. They offer lots of user pay services on behalf of UKVI.
Super Priority/Fast Track Service is a premium service offered by the Home Office for certain eligible categories of Leave to Remain (LTR) or Further Leave to Remain (FLR) applications. Typically you will get the decision within 24 hours. If your appointment is on weekend then decision will be given within next 2 working days.
There is another option to fast track your UK visa application i.e. priority service where you can get the decision within 5 working days
HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU?
UKVCAS ‘super priority service’ will cost you £800 and ‘priority service’ fee is £500
(This is in addition to the standard application fee that you pay to the Home Office)
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
UVS team can help you prepare your visa application, submitting your application online, booking your appointment with and then one of our advisors will accompany you to the visa centre as your legal representative. On the day of the appointment you will need to enrol your bio-metric/confirm your identity or submit your documents.
HOW DO YOU RECEIVE THE DECISION?
UKVI will email you the decision when they have finished processing your application and the decision letter will follow in the post. BRP (Bio-metric Card) may take 7 to10 working days and are sent by post. If you do not receive your card within 10 working days, you can report it as missing to the home office
IS THERE ANY GUARANTEE THAT I WILL GET THE DECISION BY THE END OF NEXT WORKING DAY?
If your case is fairly straightforward, you will get your decision same day or by the end of next working day but please note that in some cases; where home office needs to do more verification checks or need extra documents, it can take longer.
WHICH TYPES OF APPLICATION CAN BE DEALT WITH ON THE SAME DAY SERVICE?
- Husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried partner or same-sex partner – forms FLR (M), SET (M).
- children – forms FLR(O) for non points-based system cases under the Immigration Rules, SET(O) and SET(F) (only if the child entered the UK with the correct entry clearance)
- visitor – form FLR(O) (for medical visitors, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the UK)
- (some offices only) transfer of conditions into a new passport forms NTL (for transferring indefinite leave to remain) and TOC (for transferring temporary permission to stay)
- Tier 1 (Investor) – leave to remain (super premium only)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
- Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 4 (Child)
- Dependents of migrants under the points-based system -form PBS (Dependent)
Special Note: If you are applying on form SET(M) (to extend your stay or settle in the UK as the spouse or partner of a person who is settled here), both you and your partner must attend your appointment. If your partner cannot come with you, you must bring a letter they have written to say they support your application. They must sign and date the letter and give us a daytime phone number so we can contact them, if necessary. Your spouse or partner, who is settled here, must be present in the United Kingdom at the time of the application.