Same Day UK Visa
Same Day UK Visa Fast Track Services
If you apply UK visa by post, sometimes you can wait for months for your UK visa application to be processed by home office, only to find that it has still not been approved. Home office keeps hold of your passport and other important paperwork while your case is in the process and if you need to travel urgently you are stuck.
WHAT IS THE SAME DAY FAST TRACK SERVICE?
Unique Visa Services is registered with the Home Office under ‘Same Day Legal Representative Service’ that means we can accompany and represent you at the UK Home Office and get the decision on your visa application same day. You don’t have to wait for months to get the decision.
The Home Office typically charges Higher Fees for this same day premium service. you must pay £500 per applicant in addition to theri standard visa charges and NHS health surcharges (if applicable)
DO YOU CHARGE ANY EXTRA FEES FOR SAME DAY FAST TRACK VISA SERVICE?
Yes, we charge from £150* for submitting your fast track application to the Home Office. These fees are additional to our usual professional charges.
IS THERE ANY GUARANTEE THAT I WILL GET THE DECISION SAME DAY?
If your case is fairly straightforward, we may be able to get your passport back on the same day. However when there is some complication with the case, or when the caseworker is unable to make a decision on the spot, the Home Office accepts the application and their decision is conveyed by post which usually takes 4-5 working days.
WHICH TYPES OF APPLICATION CAN BE DEALT WITH ON THE SAME DAY SERVICE?
- Husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried partner or same-sex partner – forms FLR (M), SET (M).
- children – forms FLR(O) for non points-based system cases under the Immigration Rules, SET(O) and SET(F) (only if the child entered the UK with the correct entry clearance)
- visitor – form FLR(O) (for medical visitors, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the UK)
- (some offices only) transfer of conditions into a new passport forms NTL (for transferring indefinite leave to remain) and TOC (for transferring temporary permission to stay)
- Tier 1 (Investor) – leave to remain (super premium only)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
- Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 4 (Child)
- Dependents of migrants under the points-based system -form PBS (Dependent)
Special Note: If you are applying on form SET(M) (to extend your stay or settle in the UK as the spouse or partner of a person who is settled here), both you and your partner must attend your appointment. If your partner cannot come with you, you must bring a letter they have written to say they support your application. They must sign and date the letter and give us a daytime phone number so we can contact them, if necessary. Your spouse or partner, who is settled here, must be present in the United Kingdom at the time of the application.