Schengen Visa Services From UK!


Highly Recommended By 100's of Clients

Schengen Information!

British Citizen do not need visa in order to travel to Schengen/EU area. But if you are not British National and have valid long-term visa to stay in the UK, then you will need a Schengen visa to travel.


Note: people on standard visit visa (C type) can not apply for this visa in the UK. they need to apply from their home country.


If you are planning to travel to Schengen area, we can help you apply for the visa. We can complete your application form, book your appointment with the Visa application centre and guide you about all the requirements of the particular Embassy/Schengen state. If you have got valid Schengen visa, you would be able to travel any of the 26 countries in the Schengen area. The list of Schengen countries is as follow:


  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxemburg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland

Note: your passport must be valid for at least 90 days beyond the return date of the trip to the Schengen Area.

(Extended passport may still be valid, but when older than 10 years the passport is no longer acceptable; in that case applicant first needs to apply for a new passport)



The countries you can travel to with a Schengen Visa are: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic,
Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein,
Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain,
Sweden and Switzerland.

If you have a valid UK visa this does not give you access to travel to other European
countrie. You must apply for a Schengen Visa
If I am visiting Spain can I apply for a visa for France as I can't get an appointment

If you are visiting multiple countries the you must apply for the country you intend to stay for the longest time. 

The applicant with a short term visit visa will not be able to apply in UK. They must apply for this in the country of residence.

Contact Us!