Tire 4

Tier 4 has two sub categories

In both the categories to apply student visa You would need 40 points which consists of

As part of your application, you will also have to pay Immigration Health Surcharge which is £150 per year. It will give you access to the National Health Services (NHS) in UK for medical needs.

You can apply for your UK visa, up to 3 months in advance. You can also switch to this visa if you are already in the UK in under Tier 2 or Tier 4 (Child Visa).

you can bring your partner or children who are your dependents to join you but only if your course duration is more than 9 months and the you are studying at or above Level 7 course with accredited Higher Education Institution. You will need to prove that you and your dependents can be supported financially without recourse to public funds.

Extending study visa in the UK:-

looking for a first-class visa consultant?