I have never had a Chinese visa before, can I apply for a multiple entry 12 month visa?

A. If you are visiting the China for the first time, you will be allowed to have a double entry visa with 2 year validity ( For UK Citizen). Multiple entry visas are only granted to the applicants who have been to China before.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *