Archives: FAQs

Do I need a visa to visit China?

A. A valid passport and visa is required to visit the China. The passport validity must be of 6 months with atleast two blank passport pages for visa and entry stamps.

Do I need to leave China before my visa expires?

A. If you are visiting the China for the first time, you will be allowed to have a double entry visa with 2 year validity ( For UK Citizen). Multiple entry visas are only granted to the applicants who have been to China before.

What is the Z visa in China?

A.Z visa also known as work visa is allotted to those who have obtained the work permit and intend to work in the China. A letter of employment is required from the applicant side to get the employment license from the Chinese government.

How Long is my passport be valid for international travel?

A. For most of the countries passport is valid for at least six months. If you are on a trip and passport expires before the completion then you must apply for the passport renewal with in the time period. To enter the China, a passport with at least six month validity is required.

Where can I check the status of my China visa application?

A. You can easily track your application via our online visa application tracker system. Once your visa application is submitted, an automatic e-mail will inform you about the submission of application. You can check the entire history of the visa application process just on a click of mouse.

If my china visa is rejected, Do I receive a refund?

A.  No. You will not receive any refund in any circumstances, if your visa application get rejected. As the Chinese embassy also charge the Unique visa services for the visa application and processing and we don’t have any saying in this decision.