• UK Immigration
  • same day uk visa service

same day uk visa service

  • Spouses of UK citizens or permanent residents (mainly those with indefinite leave to remain) may come to the UK under marriage visa category, and are able to work as soon as a visa is granted. Unique Visa Services can assist you at every stage of the process of applying for a Marriage/Civil Partner Visa or applying for the extension of your visa while you are in the U.K and finally when you apply for your settlement application.. As a specialist in UK immigration and visa law, we can provide expert legal advice and assist you with your UK visa application.


  • Under new rules you will be granted probation period of two and a half year. After that you can apply for extension of another two and a half year in the U.K. Once you have completed your 5 year period and your marriage still exists then you can apply for Permanent Residency. You also need to pass ‘Life in the U.K Test’ when applying for permanent residence. If you applied for marriage visa on or before 8th July 2012 then you can apply for settlement under old rules, i.e. after two year probation period.

Children And Dependants

  • Children of the married couple who are under the age of 18 years will be allowed to enter as dependants. The family can submit their application all together at the same time should they wish to do this.

You Will Need To Meet The Following Marriage Visa Requirements:

  • You and your partner are both aged 18 or over at the date of application.
  • You and your partner have met in person.
  • Your relationship with your partner is genuine and subsisting
  • You should be legally married.
  • You and your partner intend to live together permanently in the UK.
  • You partner need to show that he/she can support and accommodate you without using public funds. He/she has got suitable accommodation for you and certain minimum level of income and savings.
  • You also need to fulfil the English Language Requirement. You need to show that you have passed approved English Language test or you have degree level qualification (in English language medium) or you are a citizen of English Speaking Countries.

looking for a first-class visa consultant?