Contact Us

Welcome To UK Immigration Services

Are you also among those people who wish to move to UK, the most prefered immigration destination where people want to live and work ? If so, then you are at the right place as Unique visa services is one of the leading UK immigration services who has a number of visa options for you. We are governed by OISC at level 1. OISC is a government body responsible for all the immigration advisers related to UK immigration.


At UVS, you will meet our highly trained advisors who know all the ins and outs of UK visa and Immigration service procedure. We have a systematic process and wide expertise to assist you to fulfil your requirements. With more than 8 years of experience, we assure you with the best assistance possible to meet all your needs and provide you the realistic advice about the whole process.


So whether you are planning to move to uk either to live or work Or you are already in UK and looking for some services to extend your visa, we are just a call or email away. You can visit us anytime for your different purposes. We offer a big range of visas like Tier 1(entrepreneur),   Tier 2( work permit), Tier 4 (UK student visa), spouse visa, Fiance visa, unmarried partner visa, naturalization, British citizenship are some of them.


Get your Uk Visa at your Doorstep!


Unique visa services is the best in class Visa service provider who believes in offering most cost effective, quickest and easiest way to help people get their visas done from all around the globe.

We make sure that all your formalities regarding your UK visa application and appeal procedure are carried out in a hassle free manner. Our humble staff is always ready to take care of all your concerns via a phone call or an email.


How we can help you?

  • we are always there to represent you and go with you to the home office’s public enquiry office to process the same day service for applications of leave to stay in UK.
  • We are always there for the students who are already living in UK and want to extend their leaves or for the students who want to move to UK for higher education.
  • We can help applicants who want to stay in UK as a spouse/civil partner/ cohabiting partner of a British citizen.
  • We process the applications for registration certificates, residence cards and permanent residence documentation for EU and Swiss nationals and their relatives as well.
  • We provide employers or business owners a “sponsor license” so that they can hire people from outside the UK.
  • We can also help in Intra company transfers tier 2 category.
  • We can also help you to apply for Settlement, Naturalisation or for a British Passport.