- UK IMMIGRATION
- Tier 2 general
- tier 4
- uk family visa
- same Day uk visa service
- switching from tier 4 to 2 tier
- Standard UK visit visa
- E visa
- Same day UK Visa
Valuable India Visa Services From UK
If you are looking to visit the magnificent country of India in the near future, then you may be surprised to learn that you will require a visa to make that trip. To ensure your trip can progress without a hitch, we at Unique Visa Services supply a reliable India visa service that simplifies the visa process from start to finish.
The benefits of using Unique Visa Services for your Indian visa
There are many benefits to using Unique Visa Services, including the following…
- Straightforward. We have designed our visa application service to be as simple and straightforward as possible. Our well-designed website will guide you through the application step-by-step and provides helpful instructions throughout. If you do have any questions during the process, you can contact one of our representatives for expert advice at any time.
- Stress-free. You may have heard that obtaining an Indian visa can be long and arduous; by outsourcing to professionals such as ourselves, you can simply send your application and then relax and anticipate your trip without the need for any further concern.
- Experienced. We have handled hundreds of Indian visa applications for our clients during our decade in business, so we know exactly what to look for when checking through each application, as well as how to rectify any issues that may arise. Our experience guarantees that if there are any issues with your application, we can work with you to correct them as quickly as possible – so your application will be back on track in no time at all.
- Fully regulated. Our company is registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), so you can be sure of a high quality of service that meets all legal requirements.
- Range of visa options. Our service is fully compatible with all Indian visa options, so you can turn to us for business visas, tourist visas, or e-visas. Whichever type of visa you require, you can be sure we have the knowledge and expertise to assist.
- Variety of payment options. We accept payments via debit card, credit card, cash, and cheque, so you can be confident of finding a payment option that suits your specific preferences.
- Track your application online. When your application is in progress, you can check its status remotely by entering your order tracking details on our website. We ensure that all of the tracking information provided on our site is 100% accurate and up-to-date at all times.
How our India visa process works
The first step to obtaining your Indian visa is to apply via our simple service. Your initial application can be started online via our website. When you have completed the form, you will then need to send us all of the required documentation as per our guidelines.
When we receive your documents, we will review your entire application and check that all of the information provided is correct. When we are confident that we have everything we need, we will send your application and documentation to be approved.
Your visa will then be returned to us by post. We will check everything is as it should be, then forward the visa to your chosen address so you can travel exactly as planned.
Essential tips for those applying for an Indian visa
- Supply the right documentation. In order to process your application, we will require several pieces of documentation. By ensuring you supply these documents as requested, you can be sure your application will proceed as smoothly as possible.
- Send your documents via Royal Mail Special Delivery. We highly recommended that you send your documents to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. The identity documents required for your visa are sensitive, so the extra security and tracking capabilities offered by Special Delivery are highly advantageous.
- Supply accurate information. When your visa has been officially approved, you won’t be able to make any changes. As a result, it’s helpful to double-check that all information supplied is as accurate as possible.
Find out more today!
Often, obtaining an Indian visa can be a time-consuming and confusing ordeal. However, by opting to use the Unique Visa Applications service, you can be sure your application will receive the expert attention it requires. Our service is designed to eliminate any concerns you may have regarding the visa application process, so you can be confident of a quick, stress-free application that is conducive to receiving your visa as efficiently as possible.
To find out more about our service, or to start the process for your application, please do not hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to handling your Indian visa application in the near future.
Special Note –
- Normally it takes at least working days by express services to process the Tourist and business visa
- For non-British passport holders, they need to provide 2 utility bills or else it will take 15 working days
A. You can contact professional visa consultants like Unique Visa Services to apply for Indian visa without any hustle. You have the the options to either apply for normal visa or Indian e-visa. You just need to fill visa application form and attach all the documents and send it to us. After reviewing the documents thoroughly, we will submit it for process and deliver you the visa as soon as we get it.
A. No, you cannot edit the visa form once it is printed.
A. Urgent business visa is a type of visa which is issued on the prior basis and are give on the first come and first serve basis by the Indian embassy. Urgent visa is issued on the same day to the individual who is already eligible for the normal business visa. Visa application fee differs for UK and non UK nationals.
A. Unique visa services has several payment methods for its clients. You have the options like debit card, credit card, cheque, cash etc to pay for Indian visa application fees. Payment through the post is not accepted.
A. No. You are not entitled for any kind of refund, if you cancel your visa application for India.
A. It is quite simple for anyone to track the status of their Indian Visa application. Click on the order tracking option in the unique visa services website, enter the tracking number in the track order form and click on submit button. You will get the exact status of your Indian visa application.